The School Day
What does the day look like?
A typical day at TLG Bradford looks like this:
- 8.30 am - Breakfast is available
- 8.45 am - Lesson One: Registration and target setting / PSHCE/ Thought for the day
- 9.15 am - Lesson Two: English or Maths
- 10.00 am - Break
- 10.15am - Lesson Three: Maths or English
- 11.00am - Lesson Four: Humanities / ICT / RE
- 11.50am - Lunch
- 12.30pm - Lesson Five: SEFL/BTEC/ECDL Qualifications
- 1.10pm - Break
- 1.20pm - Lesson Six: Coursework / Enrichment / catch up
- 2.00pm - Daily Review and Check Out
- 2.30pm - End of timetabled day for students
Each Wednesday, all students participate in outdoor education.
TLG partner with e:merge to facilitate this great learning experience.
To see what e:merge does, click here
What happens after school?
TLG operates a range of extended school programmes where pupils can continue to engage and learn beyond the school day and during the holidays. These might include breakfast clubs and workshops in sports, media, arts and music. TLG also runs social and cultural trips and visits including weekend residentials within the UK and international trips which in the past have included Uganda and Ghana.
Staff in the Centre can tell you what is happening and when.